Preparing for The Spring Experience
Next week I'll board the plane from Panama City to Miami to attend The Spring Experience in Fort Lauderdale.
These are my picks from the various tracks.
- An Introduction to Domain-Driven Design
- The Building Blocks of Domain-Driven Design
- Using Dynamic Languages with Spring
- Code Organization Guidelines for Large Systems
- Spring (Acegi) Security with Ben Alex
- Applying Domain-Driven Design in the Enterprise with AspectJ
- System Integration Testing with Spring
- Beyond Low-Hanging Fruit: Domain Object Access Control
- Myth Buster: Spring is XML Hell!
- Rapid Fire Session - Terracotta for Spring
- Meeting Requirements through Acceptance and Stress Testing
- Real World Rules Engines - Why You Should Care
- Spring, Hibernate, and JDBC Integration Patterns
I hope to bring back a lot of inspiration for my current project and my team here in Panama. Domain-Driven Design sounds quite interesting. Of course I can't miss the session about Spring Acegi Security as I've started to write a book about this topic.
|Previous||01 Dec 2006||Next|