Development of ALE News
Sometime in 2012 I first started this little side project and published a first version. Unfortunately, as it always happens, I got too busy with clients and other things and had to abandon the project for a while.
Now I’m trying to restart it in a slightly different way. What follows are pointers to a collection of articles about how I develop the new version of ALE News using Acceptance Test-Driven Development, which happens to be what most of my clients these days want to learn.
The new version of ALE News should not so much be a public service but instead a tool to show to potential and existing clients how one would develop a product using Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD).
The source code for this project is available at GitHub.
- 19 Sep 2014 First draft of the article service
- 23 Sep 2014 Build with a single command
- 24 Sep 2014 Adding the web client module
- 25 Sep 2014 Learning AngularJS to create the ALE News web client
- 26 Sep 2014 Selecting tools for testing the web client
- 27 Sep 2014 What should the ALE News web client do?
- 29 Sep 2014 How to verify things
- 10 Oct 2014 Improving the fake storage
- 14 Oct 2014 Scenarios that depend on each other are bad
- 19 Oct 2014 Making the world
- 27 Oct 2014 Making my IOS world a better place
- 03 Nov 2014 Selecting a test and automation tool for IOS
|Want to leave me a comment? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!|